Marketing Strategy Support
- Manages surveys, aggregates data and shares key performance measures with Services and Programs, Retail and Human Resources partners.
- Oversees marketing digital analytics and dashboards; shares data trends and insights with marketing and communications staff to inform tactics and strategy shifts, as needed.
- Assists with project management and traffic control, collateral upkeep and distribution, signage regulations, special events and other promotional duties as needed.
- Contributes to execution of marketing/communications plans and executes tactics for several areas of GESMN.
- Accommodates business partner needs and objectives; responds with solutions that address appropriate channels, timelines, budgets and tactics, in order to deliver on established goals.
- Supports team as needed with tasks revolving around employee communications, social media, light design tasks, website assistance and key projects to help achieve departmental and strategic plan goals.
Insights & Innovation
- Creates and supports organizational surveys for Retail, Human Resources and other business partners as needed. Provides regular reporting and maintains dashboards so metrics inform decisions.
- Oversees marketing digital analytics in collaboration with webmaster; assists marketing manager in providing results summaries and calculating ROI.
Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of digital and printed collateral – including website, SMS messaging, search, printed collateral, signage, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and projects while meeting deadlines.
- Adept at building and maintaining relationships, interacting with a diversity of perspectives.
- Ability to link marketing and communications efforts to metrics.
- Excellent computer and project management skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point; Experience with marketing project management software or Excel a plus.
- Experience marketing using social media tools like You Tube, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and Google + (open source website CMS experience a plus).
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
Goodwill Industries, Inc/Easter Seals Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Goodwill Industries, Inc/Easter Seals Minnesota will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity,